Why should students give blood?
Did you know one pint of blood can save three lives!
As well, someone needs a blood transfusion every two seconds!
Requirements for donation:
- Students must be 16 years old.
- All students must have a consent signed by their parents. Consents forms are in room 301.
- Students must bring the consent form and photo ID on October 15.
Incentives for giving blood:
- All students who donated blood receive a t-shirt and a snack from the canteen.
- The home room with the most community participation will receive a doughnut party. Students were encouraged to have family members and friends come to donate.
- Any athlete who was not able to donate may receive a t-shirt if they have two people from the community donate blood. The donators must give the athlete’s name at registration.
SAVE A LIFE (OR THREE)!!!!! GIVE BLOOD!!!