The technology titan Apple Inc. has begun its pre-orders for the Apple Watch!
The Apple Watch itself is revolutionary. It’s an accessory that brings a new kind of communication with friends and family. The Apple Watch is the next step into the future we dream about for our world.
Some of the available features:
1. A heart rate sensor helps you gauge your heart rate during workouts.
2. The watch uses your iPhone’s GPS to track how far you have traveled and how many steps you have taken.
3. Rendering all your body movements using an accelerometer, the watch records your steps and how many calories you burned that day.
4. Since your phone is connected to the Apple Watch, you get all your calendar updates and messages.
5. The Apple Watch features a new messaging system only using sketches.
6. By pressing two fingers on the watch screen, the watch sends your heartbeat to your friends and family.
That is only scratching the surface of all the available features of the revolutionary device. If you want to read more about the features, click here. There are three editions and the base line prices are Apple Watch Sport $349, Apple Watch $549, and Apple Watch Edition $10,000.
Nearly 1 million people have pre-ordered the Apple Watch. The average Apple customer spent about $549 with the cheapest installment the Apple Watch Sport. If you do the math, Apple made $549,000,000 just in pre-orders. That’s a lot of money in just a few days!
You will need an iPhone 5 or above if you want to use the watch properly. The watch is an accessory for the iPhone; they compliment each other.
Will you buy an Apple Watch? Let us know in the Comments bellow!