The Mighty Band From Lion Land is taking a spring trip to Orlando and Universal Studios in 2017.
They have a fantastic itinerary lined up for their trip next year. If you have any questions, please contact Carl Major in the bandroom at 943-1340 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All band parents are welcome to attend the trip and chaperone. This is going to be a very memorable and fun trip for everyone involved. The steel band, Blue Diamonds, and the entire marching band will perform at Universal Studios.
Day 1 – Tuesday, March 21, 2017 – Overnight Travel to Orlando
Meet at 10:00pm at the Bandroom. Load Buses. Leave 10:30pm
No meals included in route. We will stop at 2 rest areas on the way to Orlando.
Day 2 – Wednesday, March 22, 2017 – Stars Performances Day!
Spend all day at Islands of Adventure!
Arrival breakfast buffet at Ponderosa. (scheduled for 6:45 am)
Check into the hotel tonight. Holiday Inn Orlando SW – Celebration Area
The Steel Band will have a performance this morning. Times TBA. Everyone will watch the performance then be escorted in to the park.
Day 3 – Thursday, March 23, 2017 – Spend all day at Universal Studios-Stars Performances Day!
We will perform in a parade at 6pm at Universal Studios. More information TBA.
Hotel breakfast buffet.
Day 4 – Friday, March 24, 2017 (check out of hotel after breakfast)
Hotel breakfast buffet.
We will stay in the parks today until 3:30pm.
4:00pm – load buses and head to “The Florida Mall” for shopping.
7:00pm – load buses and head to Downtown Disney (Disney Springs) for shopping and supper
10:30pm – Load buses and head home.
Saturday – March 25th –Estimated arrival in to Foley is 6:00am
Included In The Band’s Proposed Tour:
* Two nights deluxe accommodations at Holiday Inn Orlando SW – Celebration Area. – (3) Suite Seasons Breakfast buffets at the hotel (day of arrival, 2 nights at hotel) Breakfast to include waffles, assorted breads, doughnuts, bagels, muffins, yogurts, cold cereals, juices and coffee. Additional hot items will also vary daily.
* Three Day/Two Park Admission to the Universal Orlando Theme Parks. This ticket will allow your group to ride the new Hogwarts Express ride between the two theme parks.
* Musical Destinations Tour Escort for your group / Arrival Day Ponderosa Breakfast Buffet
* $60 Cash Provided for Meals ($20 each day for three days)
* Universal Orlando STARS Performances. Foley Steel Band / Foley Marching Band / Blue Diamonds
*Post Departure Tour Insurance Coverage. Musical Destinations Pocket Lanyard for all.