Attention Seniors! Handprints will be completed on Monday and Wednesday – May 9th and 11th.
You must show up at your assigned time or make arrangements with Ms. Andersen to change times. You will report to the 500 hallway.
- You can move to a later time but not earlier.
- Ms. Andersen will not wait for you. If you are late, you will be skipped and worked in before the next group.
- If you do not come at all on your assigned day, you will need to make arrangements to do your handprint on the MAKEUP DAY – Friday, May 13th at 3:15pm.
- Don’t wear nice clothes. You are using paint.
- If you notice any problems with the schedule, PLEASE contact Ms. Andersen immediately! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anyone who misses their appointment and has not made arrangements with Ms. Andersen should plan to come to school at 3:15 on Friday, May 13th.
- Share this information with your friends who graduated in December!