Senior handprints will be completed this Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday – May 6th, 7th and 8th.
You must show up at your assigned time or make arrangements with Mrs. Payne to move.
Report to the 800 hallway.
Mrs. Payne said to remember the following items:
- You can move later, but not earlier.
- I will not wait for you. If you are late, you will be skipped and worked in before the next group.
- If you do not come at all on your assigned day, you will need to make arrangements to do your handprint on the MAKEUP DAY – Wednesday, May 15th at 3:15pm.
- Don’t wear nice clothes. You are using paint.
- If you notice any problems with the schedule, PLEASE see Mrs. Payne today!
- Anyone who misses their appointment and has not made arrangements with Mrs. Payne should plan to come to school at 3:15 on Wednesday, May 15th.
Share this information with your friends who graduated in December!